Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm baaack!

Did you miss me, my darlings?

In the wake of my birthday celebration, my upcoming college graduation, and my real world jobs I have not been able to give Dyketastic the devotion it deserves. But I love you all who have continued to pay attention to my little blog and my commentary on the world around me.

So, while I have missed several key events in the lesbian world, I will be posting some "back posts." Meaning, I will be making extensive commentary on things that happened in the past week with back dated posts. Mostly to make room for the upcoming ranting. And, oh hell yes, trust me. There is some upcoming ranting.

So, as a special notice to anyone who has been missing me, shoot me an email. The address is: dyketastic [at] gmail.com. If you send me an email and tell me one thing you missed about me, I will grant you a wish. Within reason. If there is something special you would like me to talk about or something about me you would like to know I will answer - within reason. No naked pictures guys. That's between me and my parole officer.

Email me and keep reading! I love all of you!

3 comments:

Queers United said...

just came across your blog and look fwd to your new posts
http://www.queersunited.blogspot.com

Becky C. said...

You are truant--do you want me to take you across my knee?:)

~Becky

Alexandra said...

stumbled onto your blog! happy graduation!!!